We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach front hotel or Inn ?

Which Laguna Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dana Point, Laguna
Beach front hotel or Inn ?

Hi,

My husband and I are planning a get away for 2 night. We are looking for a place around Dana Point, Laguna or closeby. We love to have a beachfront room, with the budget of about 200/nights.

Please recommend me some hotels/Inn .

Thanks a bunch!

New York City, New...
reviews: 36
1. Re: Beach front hotel or Inn ?

www.lagunariviera.com

Laguna Beach
reviews: 1
2. Re: Beach front hotel or Inn ?

IT depends on what time of year you're coming. If you come in the summer the rates are higher...let me know and Ill suggest something for you.

Dana Point, Laguna
3. Re: Beach front hotel or Inn ?

Thanks guys!

We plan to go either on Sept or Oct in the long weekend holiday ( Sep2-4 or Oct 7-9 . I checked out the Laguna Rivera, it looks wonderful.Thanks! Unfortunately, it is booked on both the days I'd like to go.

How about hotels in Dana Point? I like Dana Point as it is not too close to the crowd.Thanks much!

Laguna Beach
reviews: 1
4. Re: Beach front hotel or Inn ?

La Casa Del Camino Hotel, not right on the beach but on the beach side , great restaurant, european type (smaller rooms quaint)

Rooftop Lounge up top (Place to be at sunset)

Capri Laguna is like Laguna Rivieria

also check Inn at Laguna Beach that preferably!

5. Re: Beach front hotel or Inn ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, August 14, 2009