We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Laguna Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 63
weather

Coming next week- wondering what i need to bring- shorts for daytime but pants and sweater at night? I am from the south so used to hot weather in August even though the last few days it has been unseasonably cool around 80

5 replies to this topic
Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
reviews: 7
1. Re: weather

Days are warm but it cools off at night. Definitely bring a sweater/sweatshirt and a pair of long pants if you think you might get cold.

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 143
2. Re: weather

Given the hot humid climate you are coming from, you will probably find Laguna Beach to be cool and will want your long pants for day as well as night.

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 63
3. Re: weather

Just looked at forecast. Weather.com forecast is much warmer than others. Most saying 75 for high the next few days. But weather.com says mid 80's... Which is most accurate

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 338
4. Re: weather

I never wear long pants unless I have to for work or the theater, not even in the dead of winter.

Today in LB it is 74 and pleasant, but if you drive up the canyon 5 miles it is 88.

At night I might put on a sweatshirt, especially later at night or for the POTM. Be sure you have binoculars.

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 143
5. Re: weather

Depends on where you are. The closer to the water, the cooler the temperature. This afternoon I left Orange and my car thermometer said it was 90 degrees outside. Back in Huntington Beach, one mile from the ocean, it is 75 degrees. Expect Mid-70s during the day around your hotel, about 5 degrees more inland in Laguna Beach Village and up Laguna Canyon and 10 degrees more near the 405 Freeway.

Reply to: weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted