We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victoria Beach in south Laguna - kid friendly?

Which Laguna Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Victoria Beach in south Laguna - kid friendly?

Just wondering if Victoria beach's entry is gradual or has a quick drop off in summer months. I heard the Montage's beach next door is nice too - would that each be better for kids? We will be staying close by and can walk to either. Thanks!

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 144
1. Re: Victoria Beach in south Laguna - kid friendly?

Here is some information about Victoria Beach. lagunapages.com/beach/victoria/victoria.asp

This site provides information on how to access a number of nearby beaches:

greenlagunabeach.com/green_html/things_to_do…

Edited: 3:26 am, June 22, 2011
Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 144
2. Re: Victoria Beach in south Laguna - kid friendly?

With 3 children, you would probably enjoy Aliso Beach State Park. Not only are there food concessions and restrooms and lifeguards, there are fire rings where you can have a beach cookout and make smores. www.ocparks.com/alisobeach/default.asp…

reviews: 735
3. Re: Victoria Beach in south Laguna - kid friendly?

I would go to the beach in back of The Montage, it's beautiful. Another very nice one for little ones is Main Beach. There is a lifeguard tower there and a small park with playground equipment. Have fun in Laguna Beach! :)

Redlands, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 3
4. Re: Victoria Beach in south Laguna - kid friendly?

Main Beach has some challenges. It is narrow, has some rock outcroppings (though not many), gets crowded (because of the narrowness), and has very limited parking. I would be a bit leery about rock outcroppings in Laguna beaches when considering safety of the kids, however, I have no idea if there are any in the areas you are considering.

5. Re: Victoria Beach in south Laguna - kid friendly?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 02, 2012