We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Laguna Inn

Which Laguna Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bay Area
reviews: 8
Casa Laguna Inn

We are planning to spend a few days in Laguna and I was interested in staying at the Casa Laguna Inn. The room descriptions are not very clear and I was wondering if anyone could provide some recommendations for specific rooms. We prefer ocean view but it is not necessary to have the most expensive rooms. Thank you for any information.

Laguna Beach, CA
reviews: 81
1. Re: Casa Laguna Inn

This B&B is located on Pacific Coast Highway, which is a major commuter road in the area. So you'll want one of the rooms in the back of the property, on the higher level - that way you are away from the traffic noise and may still get a nice view. The "Ocean View" rooms are probably the ones you're looking for. Oddly, the more expensive "Suites" probably get the most noise.

This property is actually right down the street from me. It's pretty nice and always seems to do a good business. Keep in mind, it's not too near the main beach area, which is our town center. You can take a shuttle in, but it would be a bit of a walk. Once at main beach you'll find all that you need. If you have a car, take quarters - there are meters everywhere.

You'll be near Victoria Beach (we name all our little beach areas) and that's a nice one. An easy 3-5 minute walk from your B&B.

A great restaurant near the B&B is "Dizz's As-Is". A good one in town is "Partner's Bistro".

Hope this info helps. Have a great trip!

Santa Barbara...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Casa Laguna Inn

I've stayed at the Casa Laguna Inn and thought it was a great hotel. Beautifully gardened, interesting complex, and a good breakfast. But it might not be the hotel to get the best view of the beach/ocean. We had a room with a balcony, and the view was pretty good off the balcony. You can see blue ocean, but only over the tops of the homes across the street. Still, the Casa Laguna is a very nice hotel.

Bay Area
3. Re: Casa Laguna Inn

Thanks very much for the information. We have actually stayed at the Inn at Laguna Beach and are familiar with the downtown area. We just wanted to try something different and I had been reading the positive reviews on Casa Laguna Inn, so I very much appreciate your more detailed information.

Long Beach...
4. Re: Casa Laguna Inn

My husband and I stayed there last year. The staff was excellent, and very kind to my older lab, who came with us. The room was small, well appointed, with a nice patio and MUCHO traffic noise. The oceanfront experience we were promised was really disappointing, and I think their website was misleading, as well. We won't be staying there again, but did enjoy Laguna Beach.