We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best rooms at La Quinta??

Which La Quinta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west vancouver
reviews: 4
Best rooms at La Quinta??

We are planning to stay at La Quinta this November. We haven't been to the resort before and I am wondering about the different room options. I am thinking of booking the Starlight Casita - would it be worth the extra money for a suite?? Not too sure what the difference is.

Thanks!!

12 replies to this topic
Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
1. Re: Best rooms at La Quinta??

We are staying at the La Quinta Resort in a few days. Our favorite rooms are the Casita's or the Starlight Casita's upstairs. They are above the ground floor casita's, but have a private walled patio. The rooms are very large, include a fireplace so we've never needed a suite.

So. Cal
reviews: 19
2. Re: Best rooms at La Quinta??

The grounds are huge and most suites are within a private area by themselves, whereas, the Starlight Casitas are integrated with the Resort Casitas. To be on the cautious side, I do recommend always requesting a DELUXE Casita over the RESORT, though. There are some 'original' one story Casitas that people have complained about not meeting Waldorf Astoria quality. The ones we have stayed in have always been lovely. Also, as you go through the reservation process, usually at the end there is a stand by upgrade option, which is just slightly above the cost. It's a risk but you aren't paying the full upgrade amount. Some of the newer Deluxe Casitas have their own private patios. The really nice thing about the resort, no matter where you stay it always feels very private compared to most resorts. Enjoy! It is one of my favorite getaways.

california
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Palm Desert
reviews: 143
3. Re: Best rooms at La Quinta??

The Spa Villas are pretty nice. Got upgraded from a Deluxe Casita to one once!

rockaway, nj
reviews: 12
4. Re: Best rooms at La Quinta??

We are going to be there for New Year's...where did you end up staying? Did you enjoy the hotel?

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
reviews: 9
5. Re: Best rooms at La Quinta??

I wandered thru there again yesterday(live nearby),what a great place,beautiful grounds.They were finishing renovating several of the units in the two story units sort of near (south east)the Presidente casita?

Edited: 10:46 pm, December 18, 2010
Fallbrook, CA
6. Re: Best rooms at La Quinta??

If you get the upstairs rooms they have a fire place and a beautiful private patio. It is definately worth a few extra dollars! We stay there often, you will love it.

Fallbrook, CA
7. Re: Best rooms at La Quinta??

I have stayed in the Eisenhower suite and it was fabulous! If you don't want to spend the extra money, request for an upstairs room. Nice fire place and private deck.

Kansas City
8. Re: Best rooms at La Quinta??

anyone ever stayed in a Hideaway suite?

Kansas City
9. Re: Best rooms at La Quinta??

anyone ever stayed in a Hideaway suite?

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
10. Re: Best rooms at La Quinta??

Here is what the Hideaway Suite looks like. There are 2 fireplaces in the unit.

emarketing360.com/Waldorf/…fs07.html

Reply to: Best rooms at La Quinta??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted