We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in the Village -- La Mesa

Which La Mesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whittier, CA
reviews: 2
Christmas in the Village -- La Mesa

I'm going to San Diego this weekend and will miss the Harbor Parade of Lights. So, I found an event, Christmas in the Village, for Dec 9-10 and Dec 16-17 in La Mesa. Anyone ever go to this event to know if it's worthwhile? I'm trying to find somewhere in San Diego to see Holiday lights on Dec 9-10. Thanks.

El Cajon, CA
1. Re: Christmas in the Village -- La Mesa

The Christmas in the Village is only being held one weekend this year, Dec. 9-10 starting @ 6p.m. It is a nice family evening; things for the kids and most of the stores, i.e. antique stores are open. Wear something warm as it has been very, very chilly in the evenings here in spite of the warm daytime temps.!! Have fun!

2. Re: Christmas in the Village -- La Mesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:37 am, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about La Mesa