We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rodeway inn

Which La Mesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
rodeway inn

Has anyone stayed at the Rodeway Inn la mesa

please advise

IMPERIAL VALLEY
reviews: 5
1. Re: rodeway inn

I HAVENT BEEN INSIDE,BUT THE OUTSIDE LOOKS DESCENT.I'VE DRIVEN BY HUNDREDS OF TIMES.Its in a great location freeway close and Dennys across the street.Its nearby the heart of La mesa which has tons of shops/antique's and resturants on cobblestone streets.If I remember I will try to check it out on my next trip in town.I was actually considering it for a stay myself.When are you thinking of going?I can recommend a couple of places in El cajon I have stayed @,clean nothing fancy,freeway close.La Mesa is about 5 minutes away from El Cajon.Let me know if your interested If I check it out.

2. Re: rodeway inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about La Mesa