We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rocky beaches in Sihanoukville

Which Sihanoukville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kelowna, Canada
rocky beaches in Sihanoukville

My wife is running the half marathon in Sihanoukville in March and we will be staying there for several days. I reviewed a lot of the hotel option forums for Sihanoukville but was unable to come up with any information on possible rocky beaches.

my 5 year old son loves to flip over rocks on beaches and look for crabs and critters under them. There is ample information on good diving which we will utilize but I am curious if anyone knows of any hotels near rocky beaches or any real good rocky beaches in the area that I could take him for a few hours to flip rocks and look for sea creatures!

This is the highlight of his travels so the rockier the better!!!

not looking to swim there just to flip rocks and look for critters!

thanks

3 replies to this topic
Sihanoukville...
1. Re: rocky beaches in Sihanoukville

Diving in Cambodia is very poor. Muddy sea, and look by and large nothing. Stones are on the islands. In Sihanoukville not know these beaches. Living here for more than 2 years.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 355
2. Re: rocky beaches in Sihanoukville

there's sections around victory beach that's a bit more rocky than the rest ... but for crab-hunting, better to head out to kep, and wait for low-tide ...

Berlin, Germany
3. Re: rocky beaches in Sihanoukville

The best spots for this would be on Queens Hill (and along the hill next to Serendipity Beach which has all the guest houses along the way and higher up).

Our family has been numerous times to Sihanoukville. I can tell you what our kids enjoyed. But, better to send me a private message for this.

Till

Reply to: rocky beaches in Sihanoukville
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted