We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

Which Irvine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whittier, California
Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

Hi there! Where would you recommend for a romantic getaway that has a hot tub in the room itself?

Thank you!

San Francisco...
reviews: 109
1. Re: Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

In irvine?

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
2. Re: Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

I agree with Al, Irvine does not make me think of "romantic", what specific area are you looking at? Maybe a beach community in Orange County.

What is your budget, and what do you want to do other than staying at the Hotel?

Whittier, California
3. Re: Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

Budget is less than $200.

Sentimental reasons, and really like the restaurants.

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
4. Re: Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

Irvine where? Near UCI, that can go into Newport Beach..

Irvine Spectrum which is Inland.

Which restaurant(s) are you interested in?

Sorry for all the questions, but trying to figure out where you want to be on the map...

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 143
5. Re: Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

Comfort Inn at Irvine Spectrum has a few: comfortinn.com/hotel-laguna_hills-california…

Edited: 1:58 pm, April 30, 2013
Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
6. Re: Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

I have stayed in chains with in-room Jacuzzis, Hampton and Comfort Suites come to mind. They tend to be on the ground floor. And when I have stayed in them, they were closer to $150 per night.

Now if we knew if the OP wanted to be more inland, near the Spectrum and the Irvine Train Station, or closer to UCI, so we can give some better options...

In south Irvine (actually Lake Forest) here is one option... The dates I selected (May 17th) has it at $99, (King Jacuzzi Room).

heritagehotelgroup.com/irvine_ca_hotel/irvin…

It is just off the I-5 so not that scenic, but a great price for a jacuzzi suite.

Whittier, California
7. Re: Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

This is great, thank you!

Area of Irvine wanting to near in is the Diamond Jamboree Shopping Center.

(or the beach)

Comfort Inn looks beautiful! but kinda pricey.

Irvine Suites is an excellent price! But those yelp reviews are scaring me...

yelp.com/biz/irvine-suites-hotel-lake-forest

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
8. Re: Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

Diamond Jamboree Shopping Center is in North Irvine, near Santa Ana/Tustin, and not near the beach.

For Diamond Jamboree, there is a group of Hotels near the 55 and MacArthur in Santa Ana.

The Hampton Inn and the Courtyard have jacuzzis in the room. (Maybe more in the area, but those two have them).

Edited: 3:15 pm, May 08, 2013
Irvine, California
reviews: 16
9. Re: Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

Diamond Jamboree is at intersection of Jamboree & Alton and thus in southwest Irvine (Westpark) Hotels by John Wayne Airport are reasonably close. There are 3 hotels bloc away at intersection of main & Jamboree (Hyatt,, Courtyard by Marriott , Residence in?) Dont know which if any got jacuzzi.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 338
10. Re: Jacuzzi/hot tub in room?

If you'd like a quality hotel without the Jacuzzi in the room, but fairly close to Diamond Jamboree I'd look at the Fairmont Newport Beach, that is next to John Wayne Airport. Maybe check the Irvine Hyatt Regency as well, again it is a quality hotel without the Jacuzzi vs an Irvine Suites type place that has one.