We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dancing Coyote Beach, Sea Mist and Blue Baie Cottages Info

Dancing Coyote Beach, Sea Mist and Blue Baie Cottages Info

Has anyone stayed there recently? Can anyone give me the lowdown on it? We are going to be in this area for 3 nights, end of July, thru beginning of August. and we are interested in places to stay. Does anyone know about the Blue Baie Cottage or the Sea Mist Cottage?? Any help on these places would be most helpful. If you know of any "Must" stays let me know........thanks!!

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
reviews: 69
1. Re: Dancing Coyote Beach, Sea Mist and Blue Baie Cottages Info

I highly recommend a stay at "Sea Star Cottage" which is under the Holly Tree Inn (www.hollytreeinn.com). It's at the end of a 75' pier and when the tide comes in you're totally surrounded by the water! You've got a beautiful view across Tomales Bay from the back deck and there's a jacuzzi in the sunroom. The cottage is small, but extremely charming and comfortable. It also has a woodstove and a little kitchen. You can drive a short distance to some great restaurants and little shops in Pt. Reyes Station and Olema. We stayed at "Sea Star Cottage" 2 summers ago--and have been trying to plan a return trip ever since!

Get answers to your questions about Inverness
More Inverness Topics