We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New HB restaurant

Which Huntington Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 143
New HB restaurant

My friend and I stopped at Schooners at Sunset tonight, the new restaurant at the location of the old Harpoon Harry's on PCH in Sunset Beach. It was jumping. Good to see a nice crowd. They have an eclectic menu of simple but good dishes. I had the NY steak and my friend had Pacific Snapper. Both were very good and the prices were quite reasonable. There was live music starting at 8 p.m. If they can keep the momentum going I think they will do well.

The restaurant is under the same ownership as Schooner or Later in Long Beach. But Schooners at Sunset will serve Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Drinks while Schooner or Later serves just Breakfast and Lunch.

I will put a review up on the TA restaurant review board as soon as they get Schooners listed.

1. Re: New HB restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 21, 2014