We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family beach hotel

Which Huntington Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peak District...
reviews: 16
Family beach hotel

Hi

We're flying into San Francisco next August and then doing a 2 week road trip down to LA. my husband then has a work conference to attend leaving me with 3 children (8,6&4) on our own for 5 nights. We need a super family friendly hotel in Orange County. Preferably beachfront location. Ideally kids clubs or activities and a few choices of dining. Must have swimming pool.

Would be grateful for any suggestions. I've found one place but looking for some alternatives to compare.

Many thanks

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
21. Re: Family beach hotel

I should have said Hyatt Resorts, of which there are about 20 now, have Camp Hyatt's. The other Hyatt brand hotels do not.

Natbag, in August when you plan to visit CA, the HB and Tahoe Camp Hyatt's will be fully operationally, with lots of summer activities.

22. Re: Family beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 02, 2014