We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What else can I do...?

Which Huntington Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
reviews: 3
What else can I do...?

Hey all

Heading to the beach on Monday with 3 family members who like to sit on the beach for most of the day,that's not for me as I get bored. What else is there close by that I could do? I've not been to this beach or area before so don't know if it's the same as all the others or what.

Thanks

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 80
11. Re: What else can I do...?

We have actually seen a few Aircraft Carriers going through that area a few times that we have been there, perhaps we were just lucky.

New York
reviews: 6
12. Re: What else can I do...?

I suggest that you go to Balboa and go on the ferry to Balboa Island...very unique...you can then go on a harbor cruise or go to Corona Del Mar for an amazing view

13. Re: What else can I do...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 01, 2013