We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality Inn & Suites - Hermosa Beach

Which Hermosa Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 2
Quality Inn & Suites - Hermosa Beach

Hi All,

I'm thinking of booking the Quality Inn & Suites located @ Hermosa Beach...planning on staying there about 2 weeks. I'm travelling alone, so firstly just want to see peoples feedback in regards to safety and is it really that far away from everything? It seems to fit my budget...

I'd be really happy to hear anyones experiences or suggestions...even advise?

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
1. Re: Quality Inn & Suites - Hermosa Beach

The Quality Inn is a nice hotel in a good location, maybe a mile back from the beach. However, without a car it is far from the attractions of LA.

It's located in a completely safe area.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 2
2. Re: Quality Inn & Suites - Hermosa Beach

Thanks for the reply.

Is there public transport around the Hermosa Beach area....are you able to catch a bus/train to Santa Monica places like that....

Thanks for putting my mind at ease about the safe issue :)

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach
reviews: 36
3. Re: Quality Inn & Suites - Hermosa Beach

Hermosa Beach does not have a public transportation system, but they do have a plethora of cabs. To catch the Blue Bus to Santa Monica, you would take a cab to the Green Line Metro Rail station near LAX at 11500 Aviation Boulevard, in northern Redondo Beach. The cab fare will be close to $20.

4. Re: Quality Inn & Suites - Hermosa Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, January 10, 2014