We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day-Use Swimming Pools

Which Hermosa Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Day-Use Swimming Pools

We're renting a house in Hermosa for a week at the end of April and was wondering if anyone knew of a hotel, health club, park, etc. that offers the use of their pool for a daily fee.

Thanks.

Southern California
reviews: 1
1. Re: Day-Use Swimming Pools

Not sure about Hermosa Beach, been a long time since I lived there, however there is a public pool in Manhattan Beach, next city north on the corner of Manhattan Bch Blvd and Peck, here is a link:

www.ci.manhattan-beach.ca.us/Index.aspx…

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
2. Re: Day-Use Swimming Pools

Gold's Gym in next door Redondo Beach also has a nice swimming pool. Check to see if they have a 7 day pass you can purchase.

goldsgym.com/gyms/…391

Boston...
3. Re: Day-Use Swimming Pools

Thank you both so much for your quick responses. I did check into the Manhattan Beach pool based on your suggestion. It will start having recreational swimming starting this Saturday, but it is only on Saturdays. I'm hoping to find something mid-week. Great tip, though!! I'll check out Gold's Gym next.

Thanks again!

4. Re: Day-Use Swimming Pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, March 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hermosa Beach