We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Healdsburg or Sonoma???

Which Healdsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, NC
reviews: 4
Healdsburg or Sonoma???

I was originally thinking sonoma or yountville but my amazing trip advisor friends recommended Healdsburg. We are a group of ten in our early thirties. We are a bunch of foodies and of course love wine! We are looking for amazing restaurants and a friendly B&B in walking distance to town.

Question, which town do you think has a better central location? Sonoma or Healdsburg. Do you think we would like one more than the other? We traveled most of napa last year( everything except calistoga). So we have three days to see the rest of the wine country. Of course Sonoma, Russian river valley, maye Alexander valley... Etc

We will be driving from Carmel. Would healdsburg add another hour to the trip?

Thank you so much! I look forward to your response!

Healdsburg, CA
reviews: 16
1. Re: Healdsburg or Sonoma???

If you decide to stay in Healdsburg, that is where three of the winery valleys meet; Dry Creek, Russian River, and Alexander Valley. You could easily spend a day in each valley, or if you prefer you can also spend on of the days down in the Sonoma Valley, which starts about 45 minutes away from the Healdsburg Plaza. Healdsburg also offers a variety of excellent restaurants.

2. Re: Healdsburg or Sonoma???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:37 am, June 09, 2013