We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camillia Inn - Information, please!

Which Healdsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Carolina
reviews: 10
Camillia Inn - Information, please!

We will be in Healdsburg for several days in March. First thought is to stay at the Vintners Inn. Surfing Healdsburg, I came across the Camillia Inn.

I have not found any reports from people who have stayed there. Their web site is impressionable.

Feedback, anyone?

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
reviews: 68
1. Re: Camillia Inn - Information, please!

Hello StateRef! There are quite a number of good reviews for Camellia Inn on TripAdvisor. Here's the shortcut link: http://tinyurl.com/6csewj I took a tour of the Inn several yrs back; was impressed with the property and have recommended it ever since. I think it represents one of the best lodging values in Healdsburg. The decor is old-fashioned and a bit on the frilly side, and as I recall, some rooms are on the small side as is often the case with historic homes. If you stay there you'll enjoy chatting with the innkeepers about Camellia Cellars which is owned by the same family. Their tasting room is on Front St. in d/t Healdsburg. If you prefer more modern, luxurious and spacious accommodations, Vintners Inn is a great choice, but you won't get the personal attention there--which for many travelers is not necessarily a negative.

reviews: 740
2. Re: Camillia Inn - Information, please!

The majority of the recent reviews are favorable, tehre is one bad one. Have you considered Honor Mansion or the Hotel Healdsburg? We loved our stay at HH, we are seriously considering staying at Honor Mansion this Spring. Let us know what you decide on! :)

South Carolina
reviews: 10
3. Re: Camillia Inn - Information, please!

Thanks, Forestvillian! I just could not see the link by myself. This is the info I was trying to find! The location looks great. The two bad reviews were not relevant.

syrahgirl - No, I knew nothing about Honor Mansion. Now that I do, with the 20% discount if reserved this year, it now becomes a flip of the coin which place we will choose. Healdsburg Hotel will be on our list when Dow Jones gets back to 14,ooo.

I've got to find out if our daughter and son-in-law wish to travel there, too. They live in Los Altos.

I'll let you know what we decide (within 19 days).

4. Re: Camillia Inn - Information, please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, September 13, 2009