We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Ideas

Which Guerneville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NoCal
reviews: 1
Bachelorette Ideas

Hi, I am hosting a bachelorette party in October. We are staying in a VRBO rental near town. I am wondering if there are any different, fun ideas that aren't too sleezy (no strippers). I was thinking along the lines of Burlesque dance lessons, some sort of Drag entertainment, etc. Any thoughts? Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 6
1. Re: Bachelorette Ideas

In Guerneville? !!! Have you ever been there? I don't *THINK* so.

This is a small sleepy Russian River Town. It is Gay friendly, but I don't think that is what you had in mind.

However, maybe some residents will come out of the woodwork and surprise me...<shrug>

Good luck.

Edited: 1:31 am, September 12, 2011
united states
reviews: 26
2. Re: Bachelorette Ideas

No specific ideas for you,but one of the Sonoma County visitor sites may have some ides under the wedding plannig tabs....

NoCal
3. Re: Bachelorette Ideas

Yes, I have been there several times, and was there this weekend as well. It's a good girl's get away. Great music, dancing, and good company with out getting picked up on. There are some good restaurants too.

San Francisco...
4. Re: Bachelorette Ideas

I actually had my bachelorette party at the Russian River and it was amazing! We did our night out at the Rio Nido Roadhouse and there was a Rolling Stones cover band. We then went to a drag queen talent show in Guerneville. We spend the days wine tasting at Korbel and laying out by the river. Have fun!

NoCal
5. Re: Bachelorette Ideas

Thanks Jenny and otherfootloose.

Jenny, your bachelorette party sounds like such a good time! The drag queen show would have been perfect! We actually already went, and had a blast too.

We rented a house, stayed home, made dinner and dressed up crazy the first night, and the second day went wine tasting, out to Boon restaurant, and to the Rainbow... Cattle... something bar. Anyways, we were dressed in costume, and were very well received. We had such a good time and loved everybody there.

Huge success, thanks for the positive output!

San Francisco...
6. Re: Bachelorette Ideas

I am planning a bachelorette party right now and all the info is very useful! Did you get a limo or a cab for wine tasting? Ir was someone a DD...? Trying to figure this one out...

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 6
7. Re: Bachelorette Ideas

Ella,

This thread is almost three years old. It is unlikely that you will get an answer....

Please start a new thread with your question.

Reply to: Bachelorette Ideas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted