We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm flying to Fresno in April and I have a question or two

Which Fresno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greenwood, South...
reviews: 33
I'm flying to Fresno in April and I have a question or two

I live in South Carolina and I'm flying to Fresno to celebrate a special birthday in mid April next year. I have been to Fresno before but it was in June and it was extremely hot. I have an idea of what the temperature would be like in Fresno around April but I get cold very easily-I always have a jacket with me even in the summer.

Can any of you provide information on whether it will be chilly or warm or even some tips to follow about what to wear? I plan to wear a few dresses and maybe shorts, mainly because I was told it would be very warm. I want to make sure if this is correct information.

Thank you so much for helping!

Fresno, California
1. Re: I'm flying to Fresno in April and I have a question or two

I'm not sure I would classify April as very warm, more like warm. The high temp is typically in the 70s.

But it is also more variable temperatures in April. You can see high temperatures in April anywhere from the 50s to 90s.

You can use this site to look at daily April temperatures in different years. For example, this year it shows April high daily temps ranged between 55 and 96 (3 days in April 2012 were over 90 which is very unusual). In 2011 the high temp range was 55 to 86, but only 3 of the days were over 80.

accuweather.com/en/…

accuweather.com/en/…

So a packing plan should include a variety, probably you should think in terms of layers to cover a wide range of temps.

Roseville...
reviews: 15
2. Re: I'm flying to Fresno in April and I have a question or two

Probably warm but "layers" is magic word.

Greenwood, South...
reviews: 33
3. Re: I'm flying to Fresno in April and I have a question or two

Thank you so much for clarifying this for me(:

4. Re: I'm flying to Fresno in April and I have a question or two

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, December 16, 2013