We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"The Steak House" - on Clinton ??

Which Fresno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tulare, California
"The Steak House" - on Clinton ??

Hello readers!

I am wondering if anyone can give me an idea of the quality of food and service at "The Steak House" located on Clinton in Fresno. I am guessing it is fairly new, due to the lack of info I can find on it. It is also a Groupon deal right now. Can someone please let us know? Thanks!

Fresno, California
1. Re: "The Steak House" - on Clinton ??

It is new. I haven't been to it yet but it is the same owner as Bella Pasta at Cedar and Herndon. Bella Pasta is a mid level Italian place so I imagine The Steakhouse is similar.

If you haven't found this, here is the website for The Steakhouse with the menu

http://www.thesteakhousefresno.com/

Tulare, California
2. Re: "The Steak House" - on Clinton ??

Thank you!! We will be spending time in Fresno soon, and was just wondering whether or not to invest in the Grroupon deal for this place.

Fresno, California
reviews: 28
3. Re: "The Steak House" - on Clinton ??

Is it where the old Limelight was

San Jose, California
4. Re: "The Steak House" - on Clinton ??

tuhsmom - heard from a couple friends that went Friday that it is delicious!

Fresno, California
5. Re: "The Steak House" - on Clinton ??

Is it still open??

6. Re: "The Steak House" - on Clinton ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, December 21, 2013