We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden.

Which Escondido hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hants, UK
reviews: 17
Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden.

Came across this, is it still there? Worth a look?

4 replies to this topic
Vancouver...
reviews: 24
1. Re: Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden.

Have you read the reviews? Never been there, but from reading the reviews and looking at the website I will be going. On the website is a contact link so you can find out the current status. Yes, it is definately, "worth a look". Chuck...

yelp.com/biz/queen-califias-magical-circle-g…

http://www.queencalifia.org/index.html

Hants, UK
reviews: 17
2. Re: Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden.

I must admit I didn't check up on it, I just came across it on the 'roadside america' website, but it seems to be worth a loook.

Escondido...
reviews: 157
3. Re: Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden.

I live near the Queen Calafia Sculpture Garden and recommend a visit if you are in the area. It's not an all day experience, but its located in Kit Carson Park which has a lot of activities that can keep you busy. You can take a look at what else you can do at Kit Carson Park here: http://www.escondido.org/kit-carson-park.aspx

The Sculpture Garden is a ring of fantastic sculptures covered in mosaics and it feels like you've walked into a sort of fairy tale. I love it and love taking friends there because it's like coming upon a surprise. I'd post photos-I have tons, but its better to see it live and I would not want to spoil it!

So, is it worth a visit? Oh yeah.

Berkeley, CA
reviews: 11
4. Re: Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden.

We visited it on Sunday and it is indeed worth a stop, especially if you are at the Wild Animal Park, as you don't even have to go out of your way. If you like Gaudi's work in Barcelona, then you really need to go, as it is very similar to his work. The Garden is truly a work of art that deserves to be better known.

Reply to: Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted