We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fonz' or Flemings??

Which El Segundo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Fonz' or Flemings??

Short notice I know, but we are celebrating an anniversary today (Feb.4th)...staying at The Belamar...want to go to a steak/seafood place for dinner...thinking of Fonz in Manhattan Beach or Flemmngs in El Segundo...your thoughts?

1 reply
Southern California
reviews: 1
1. Re: Fonz' or Flemings??

Used to live in Manhattan Beach for a long time and went to Fleming's four years ago with two other couples. Have not been to Fonz and not familiar with it.

The food at Fleming's is good but pricey like with any upscale chain steakhouse, the steaks were good sized and the sides are huge, I recommend maybe splitting some of them. My baked potato was so huge I could only finish half of it. Creamed spinach was good. Friends split the wedge salad, which was also huge and said their chicken was good, no one in our group had seafood, sorry.

It can be a little noisy especially on the weekends but lots of LA restaurants seem to be doing that these days, not sure why. Also they will often tell you your table is just being readied and would you like to wait in the bar while they get it ready. Typical restaurant upselling which is a pet peeve of mine but not much you can do if you are with folks other than spouse.

Reply to: Fonz' or Flemings??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about El Segundo