We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Lax Hotels have Shuttles that leave before 6am

Which El Segundo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 14
Which Lax Hotels have Shuttles that leave before 6am

I am flying out of Lax at 8am on a Monday morning. I need a hotel with a shuttle that leaves around 5:30am. I don't want to take a chance on being late and having to rush. Ideally i would like to grab a bite for my kids and i once past security. Most of the hotel websites do not give their shuttle schedules. If anyone knows of a hotel with an early shuttle, i would appreciate it.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 57
1. Re: Which Lax Hotels have Shuttles that leave before 6am

My guess would be that any hotel that offers free airport shuttle will have one available that early - especially if you let them know the night before. Early morning flights, even before 8am, are not at all uncommon, and these hotels would be equipped to help guests that have early morning flights. In fact, a large percentage of people who stay at hotels near the airport do so precisely because they have an early morning flight. If you are doubting, just email or call the hotel before you book.

Edited: 1:22 am, March 13, 2010
Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
2. Re: Which Lax Hotels have Shuttles that leave before 6am

Most of the hotels have shuttle service, but you are correct to wonder if they run that early. The one I know for sure is the Hacienda Hotel in El Segundo, runs 24 hours and every 20 minutes. Airline crews stay at this hotel so the shuttles are constantly on the go.

http://www.haciendahotel.com/

Better hotels would be the Hilton Garden Inn and Doubletree Inn, but you might have to email them to get exact time their shuttle bus runs, and if it is more than once an hour.

Grover Beach , CA...
reviews: 29
3. Re: Which Lax Hotels have Shuttles that leave before 6am

If you really want to make your flight... take a taxi. It will not be expensive if you're staying that close and you will be responsible for yourself. Those shuttles can be a nightmare...

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 50
4. Re: Which Lax Hotels have Shuttles that leave before 6am

I agree with the previous poster. Just take a taxi. This way, you can stay where you WANT.

5. Re: Which Lax Hotels have Shuttles that leave before 6am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 11, 2010
Get answers to your questions about El Segundo