We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kosher deli's

Which El Segundo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
colorado
reviews: 8
kosher deli's

i will be in el segundo for a week. where is a good-great deli?

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
1. Re: kosher deli's

I doubt they are kosher, but the best deli in El Segundo is Rinaldi's on Main Street.

www.menupix.com/menudirectory/menu.php…

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 13
2. Re: kosher deli's

If you are looking for a kosher spot, Rinaldi's is absolutely, definitely not kosher.

For that matter, I do not believe there are any kosher restaurants in El Segundo.

Are you willing to drive to Santa Monica or LA for a kosher meal?

Dr. Z

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 57
3. Re: kosher deli's

The more I think about it, the more I realize there aren't all that many Kosher Deli's in LA, and to reach any of them you'll have to go well out of your way from El Segundo - there just aren't any in that part of the metro area that I can think of. And, IMHO, in general, Deli's in LA are almost all way, way overpriced.

Brent's (Northridge or Westlake Village), Canter's in mid-city, Factor's in West LA, and Art's in Studio City come to mind - again, none are anywhere near El Segundo.

If you're willing to deal with a non-kosher deli (though where you could certainly order kosher-compliant food, though maybe not glat-kosher), there are some more choices. Jerry's Famous Deli is in Marina Del Rey - not Kosher, one of the worst offenders in terms of being overpriced, but not completely far away from El Segundo and decent enough food. Roll'n'Rye in Culver City. Broadway Deli in Santa Monica. Nate N' Al's in Beverly Hills. Langer's in MacAurthur Park (tremendous, tremendous pastrami - better than anything outside of NYC, perhaps even better than anything in NYC).

You might want to ask on the LA forum on www.chowhound.com. They may be able to come up with something we might be overlooking.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 13
4. Re: kosher deli's

The closest Kosher Deli to El Segundo, I believe, is Pico Kosher Deli on Pico Blvd.

Mach - Glad you mentioned Langer's...the #19 plate (pastrami sand) is undoubtedly the best pastrami sandwich in the LA area. I'd have to place Katz's Deli in NY in the #1 spot ......yum

colorado
5. Re: kosher deli's

thanks...i am coming from colorado springs..definately non kosher! i was just hoping for some good deli

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
6. Re: kosher deli's

Well, in that case if you also like Philly Steaks, Big Mikes, on Main Street by the High School is very good too.

…menupages.com/restaurants/…menu

colorado
7. Re: kosher deli's

thanks for the info

8. Re: kosher deli's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 10, 2010
Get answers to your questions about El Segundo