We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

captain daves dolphin trip

Which Dana Point hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Smith, Arkansas
reviews: 18
captain daves dolphin trip

Hi will be in laguna beach may28-june3 want to go on captain daves dolphin trip. are there ever coupons ? where would i find them? will there be free parking? should i reserve in advance? thanks everyone for your help we are on a budget but really want to see this trip. thanks for helping

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
reviews: 8
1. Re: captain daves dolphin trip

Its a very popular trip. I would reserve in advance. If you look at their website there is a mention of discounts if you sign up on their e-mail list.

I don't think I have ever seen coupons for it in a local paper or anything. But they could be out there.

There is a parking lot right near the boat, and its free. On the website are directions and also where to park.

www.dolphinsafari.com

Edited: 5:13 pm, May 24, 2013
Fort Smith, Arkansas
reviews: 18
2. Re: captain daves dolphin trip

Thank you looking so forward recent rough times make real need for good times

3. Re: captain daves dolphin trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 26, 2014