We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Parking around DoubleTree Doheny beach

Which Dana Point hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
reviews: 4
Free Parking around DoubleTree Doheny beach

Hello TA experts!

I will be driving and staying in Dana Point this summer. Staying at the DoubleTree suites Doheny beach.

I'd like to save some money and forgo the $22 a night parking charge that the hotel has for it's parking lot.

Does anyone know if there are cheaper lots in the vicinity of this hotel?

Thanks in advance!

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 339
1. Re: Free Parking around DoubleTree Doheny beach

No, there is pretty much no where you can park legally over night near the Double Tree Doheny Beach. There are some city streets, but I wouldn't consider them close or an especially safe place to leave a car.

I don't believe the state parking lots allow over night parking and even if they did, I am not sure they are any cheaper.

Vancouver
reviews: 4
2. Re: Free Parking around DoubleTree Doheny beach

Thanks for the advice; $22 is over the top. I think I may park up the hill in a residential area. Hopefully it works out!!

SoCal
reviews: 7
3. Re: Free Parking around DoubleTree Doheny beach

The location of the hotel is odd. It is surrounded by very busy roads. I am not sure where you can walk to park a car but it is probably not practical. I would say if you do not want to spend $22 to park, look for somewhere with free parking. I don't like to pay $$$ to park but sometimes you are just stuck....

4. Re: Free Parking around DoubleTree Doheny beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 15, 2014