We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plan for a few hours

Which Coronado hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Williamston...
reviews: 78
Plan for a few hours

I think I can arrive at the ferry landing after 4pm this Sunday. Don't feel like walking a couple of miles thru town, so I gather there's a bus from the ferry landing straight to the Del, my first stop?After touring thru there, want to walk on the beach there for a bit. Should be done by 6pm, then walk over to Holland's bike shop on Orange Ave. and rent a bike for riding down to Silver Strand beach and back. Done by 7:30pm hopefully. Then maybe something to eat at Miguel's Cocina or Rhinoceros Cafe before taking bus back to ferry landing. Sound reasonable? Anything else I should catch along the way? Any tips on things to look for at the Del or the beaches?

1. Re: Plan for a few hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, April 17, 2014