We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carmel Massages

Which Carmel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
reviews: 1
Carmel Massages

I would like to treat my wife (and me) to hot stone massages. Does anyone have suggestions for the Carmel area providers? 30th anniversary so romantic atmosphere is desired.

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Pacific Grove...
Destination Expert
for Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterey Peninsula
reviews: 25
1. Re: Carmel Massages

I have not had the hot stone massage, but a spa I like is Aqua Wellness Spa on Forest Ave. in Pacific Grove. Both my daughter and I have been happy with the services and the practitioners we've had there. Another very clean and nice spa is Spa on the Plaza near Portola Plaza Hotel in Monterey. They mention "warm river stones" on their list of services. In Carmel, A Signature Day Spa has hot stone, but my experience the one time I went there is that the place needs an overhaul. My daughter had a massage, which she said was good, and I had a pedicure, which was just OK. Her complaint was that the place did not look clean. My complaint was the same--in addition to that, my pedicure was done in the cluttered lobby area--with people walking in and out and the phone ringing. I would not recommend this place.

Atlanta
reviews: 1
2. Re: Carmel Massages

Thanks so much for your input.

reviews: 707
3. Re: Carmel Massages

The spa at The Monterey Plaza Hotel is very nice. You can relax at their rooftop jacuzzis there. Beautiful views and lovely ambiance.

There is also a spa at The Bernardus Lodge in Carmel Valley. :)

Reply to: Carmel Massages
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted