We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best small wedding dinner venue

Which Carmel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Beach
reviews: 19
Best small wedding dinner venue

We're having a very small wedding dinner with a party of eight after our wedding. We'd like an intimate area of a restaurant where we can be separated from the other diners. I've been debating between Anton and Michel's and Andre's Bouchee.

Anyone who dines out regularly in Carmel have an opinion for us? I've heard the food at Andre's is wonderful, but Anton & Michel's might be more romantic and elegant.

reviews: 740
1. Re: Best small wedding dinner venue

Anton & Michel is excellent! So much ambiance and very good food and service. PortaBella would be another nice option, located on Ocean Ave. :)

Carmel Valley...
reviews: 23
2. Re: Best small wedding dinner venue

Tarpys!

Carmel, California
reviews: 11
3. Re: Best small wedding dinner venue

Have you considered the Van Gogh room at Casanova? I believe it will seat 8. I don't recall private rooms at Anton & Michel but I could be mistaken.

Long Beach
reviews: 19
4. Re: Best small wedding dinner venue

Thanks! We did indeed book the Van Gogh room a little while ago. It seemed like a perfect place for a small party, and we tried out the food and enjoyed it there.

reviews: 740
5. Re: Best small wedding dinner venue

Glad you enjoyed Casanova! We have enjoyed several very nice meals there when visiting Carmel. :)

6. Re: Best small wedding dinner venue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, September 12, 2014