We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Carmel in May for meeting

Which Carmel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mexico Beach...
Going to Carmel in May for meeting

I always bring the wrong thing to wear when I travel! I live at the beach in Florida , very very casual. what is the dress code?

reviews: 714
1. Re: Going to Carmel in May for meeting

Business casual unless you are going somewhere very nice for dinner. I always pack a couple if nice dresses for dinners out in Carmel. Pacific's Edge is a more formal venue that would require a more dressy attire. Have fun! :)

Pacific Grove...
Destination Expert
for Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterey Peninsula
reviews: 25
2. Re: Going to Carmel in May for meeting

This area is very casual, too, unless you're going to a business meeting or a fancier restaurant. At most of the restaurants in Carmel, you can wear jeans if you want to.

Edited: 12:13 pm, April 03, 2013
Monterey Peninsula...
3. Re: Going to Carmel in May for meeting

There is no local dress code. But the most common article of clothing hereabouts is the sweater. Locals carry sweaters as a matter or routine, for when the fog comes in. May tends to be warmer and less foggy than the summer months, but it can be breezy. So bring a sweater just in case,

-Mr. Toy

www.montereypeninsula.info

4. Re: Going to Carmel in May for meeting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 05, 2014