We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

syrahgirl--Question for you about Normandy Inn! :-)

Which Carmel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando
reviews: 93
syrahgirl--Question for you about Normandy Inn! :-)

You posted this on another thread:

"We just stayed two nights in Room 321 and loved this room. We were shown a cottage and upstairs room before deciding on this room. I love the wall of windows that looked out to the pool and the location in the back which was very quiet and private. :)"

I'm having second thoughts about my resie based on some recent reviews on how thin the walls are and how you can hear everything going on next door and above. We are now travelling w/ another couple and I don't want them to regret my choice!

What type of room is 321? I have a premium fireplace reserved. What was it about the upstairs rooms and cottage that made you decide against them? Were you there during a busy time? I'm hoping to have my pick of rooms as we'll be there in the winter.

Thank you!

California
reviews: 12
1. Re: syrahgirl--Question for you about Normandy Inn! :-)

Go here:

www.tripadvisor.com/members-forums/syrahgirl

On the left column you'll see a link to send her a message. Your messge will be deliverd to her so you don't have to be concerned that she doesn't see this topic.

Orlando
2. Re: syrahgirl--Question for you about Normandy Inn! :-)

I already did that. Thx! :-)

Orlando
3. Re: syrahgirl--Question for you about Normandy Inn! :-)

My "2nd thoughts" have been put to rest! (Thx, syrahgirl!)

I just got off the phone w/ Normandy and the the lady I spoke with was extremely pleasant and accommodating and answered all my questions. She even gave us a 10% military discount for our stay. I was VERY pleased to find out that our premium fireplace room will have a king bed. Apparently they do not advertise it, as only one room has a king, the others queens.

Very excited for our upcoming trip :-)

reviews: 683
4. Re: syrahgirl--Question for you about Normandy Inn! :-)

Don't miss the sherry and yummy cookies set out in the lobby in the evening. It's especially nice when the fireplace is going. Enjoy! :)

5. Re: syrahgirl--Question for you about Normandy Inn! :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, December 17, 2013