We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What rooms are on the top floor of the Tickle Pink Inn

Which Carmel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San antonio
reviews: 2
What rooms are on the top floor of the Tickle Pink Inn

After reading all the reviews, it seems most people are happiest with the top floor of this inn. But I am not sure I get their floor plan. Does anyone know what room numbers are considered the top floor?

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 114
1. Re: What rooms are on the top floor of the Tickle Pink Inn

Why don't you call and ask them. Unless one works there or goes every few weeks, I don't think folks will remember room numbers. We were there a few years ago and booked an Ocean View room and we got the Ocean view. It was a corner room with a long Balcony and an amazing view

Edited: 9:59 am, October 17, 2012
Monterey Peninsula...
2. Re: What rooms are on the top floor of the Tickle Pink Inn

I agree, only the hotel staff can give you a definitive, reliable answer. That's what they're there for!

-Mr. Toy

www.montereypeninsula.info

reviews: 713
3. Re: What rooms are on the top floor of the Tickle Pink Inn

We have stayed in a bottom floor room and it was lovely with gorgeous views! :)

4. Re: What rooms are on the top floor of the Tickle Pink Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 26, 2013