We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downtown Carmel in February

Which Carmel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando
reviews: 111
Downtown Carmel in February

Will shops/galleries/restaurants be operating normal hours during the week? Does the

same apply for Monterey? We arrive Tues eve and will depart for SF early Fri am and I hope we will be able to enjoy all the Carmel has to offer! We made the mistake, when vacationing in Curaçao, of touring Willemstad ( it's ONLY major city) on Sunday and everything was closed!

Orlando
11. Re: Downtown Carmel in February

Point Lobos is first on my list to do and see, for sure! We plan on it our first day there :-)

reviews: 721
12. Re: Downtown Carmel in February

Hi there! We spent the day on 17 Mile Drive yesterday and had such a relaxing time. I hope you are planning on some time there. Our entrance fee was re-imbursed with our appetizers and drinks at Roy's.

I also want to suggest a meal at Little Napoli in Carmel where we had dinner. Wow, such a cozy place with excellent food, wine and service. Loved the garlic bread, mussels, pappardelle pasta and chocolate mousse. :).

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
reviews: 22
13. Re: Downtown Carmel in February

When in February? It's pretty busy around Pebble Beach during the second weekend of the month.

http://www.attpbgolf.com/

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 270
14. Re: Downtown Carmel in February

Depending on when you're there, it could be pretty busy in Carmel. There's a major PGA tournament in the area in February. Tiger, Phil and all the other "A-list" golfers usually play -- plus a lot of celebrities in the pro-am competition.

Orlando
15. Re: Downtown Carmel in February

We'll be there after the PGA tour. Quickly came across that bit of info fairly early into my planning and was able to adjust my dates of travel accordingly. Quite a bit was already booked up.

Orlando
16. Re: Downtown Carmel in February

Syrahgirl~~we weren't planning on 17 mile drive, but I always like to keep my options open!

We LOVE Roy's and just had a fantastic meal there in Orlando a couple of weeks ago. I think we may just need start our lovely week in CA there. ;-)

reviews: 721
17. Re: Downtown Carmel in February

The one in Pebble Beach is in a spectacular setting! If you're there at sunset a bagpiper plays nightly. Enjoy! :)

18. Re: Downtown Carmel in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 10, 2014