We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any hotels in monterey/carmel with jacuzzi in room?

Which Carmel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
napa, CA
reviews: 2
any hotels in monterey/carmel with jacuzzi in room?

Or just a big tubs for 2? Just started my search, thanks very much!:)

San Francisco...
reviews: 31
1. Re: any hotels in monterey/carmel with jacuzzi in room?

Try a spa suite at Carmel Valley Ranch resort. You get your own hot tub on your own deck, plus inside jacuzzi, separate shower and toilet room. woodburning fireplaces in the living room AND bedroom. Wild turkeys and deer roaming the hills outside your room. Doesn't get more relaxing than this. Unless of course you add on one of their in-room massages.:) On the golf/spa package you should be able to get this room for about $300 a night, which includes golf or a massage. Great deal for the area.

reviews: 714
2. Re: any hotels in monterey/carmel with jacuzzi in room?

The Highland's Inn has wonderful two person jetted jazuzzi tubs. We loved everything about our stay here.

Ausin
reviews: 1
3. Re: any hotels in monterey/carmel with jacuzzi in room?

$300 is a great deal. We've stayed at the Highlands Inn in a jacuzzi suite, and it's closer to $600 or something, IIRC.

Orange County, CA
4. Re: any hotels in monterey/carmel with jacuzzi in room?

Did you make a decision or perhaps you've already returned? If so on either case, what was the result? I'm looking for similar accommodations for 2 weekend nights in April!

san luis obispo
reviews: 19
5. Re: any hotels in monterey/carmel with jacuzzi in room?

Try Mariposa inn munras ave . montery very nice ..

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
reviews: 69
6. Re: any hotels in monterey/carmel with jacuzzi in room?

Just in case you could use a referral to a less pricey place that has a jacuzzi, I'd recommend the Jabberwock Inn (www.jabberwockinn.com), a really delightful B&B located in a residential neighborhood of Monterey, but just a short walk down to Cannery Row. They have 3 rooms with jacuzzis for around $250/nite. Depending upon when you're going and how long you'll stay, they may also have special rates. We stayed in the Mome Rath room which was very spacious, had a huge bed and a 2-person jacuzzi. Great place!

Orange County, CA
7. Re: any hotels in monterey/carmel with jacuzzi in room?

Thanks Forest, but I had already checked there as well, and they're booked. I think we might end up at Marina Dunes or Sunset Inn.

reviews: 714
8. Re: any hotels in monterey/carmel with jacuzzi in room?

We just received an invitation to the Highland's Inn timeshare. We can have an oceanview, jacuzzi room for $79/night if we listen to a 90 min. presentation. We can stay up to three nights at this price. Sounds wonderful since we were already planning a birthday trip to the area next month.

Has anyone else ever done this?