We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dennis the Menace Playland

Which Carmel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lake Tahoe
reviews: 1
Dennis the Menace Playland

Heard that this was renovated recently (1-2 yrs?). I have little kids that want to go fishing...is fishing allowed in the little paddleboat lake? If not, anyone know of an easy access place for a 4 yr old to go fishing? (nothing too serious of course, as my kids will be fishing with Lightning McQueen and Barbie Princesses fishing gear)

California
reviews: 12
1. Re: Dennis the Menace Playland

The entire complex is called El Estero Park Complex which Dennis the Menace Park is part. El Estero Lake does have fishing here's the info:

El Estero Fishing Piers: Grab your fishing pole and come fish off the piers at El Estero Lake. The piers are located on Pearl Street across from the El Estero picnic area. The types of fish found in the lake include Rainbow Trout, Sacramento Perch, Sacramento Blackfish, Sacramento Hitch, Carp, Tule Perch and Yellow Bullhead. Anyone 16 years old and older is required to have a fishing license. Any adult assisting a youth is also required to have a license. For further information call the City of Monterey Parks Division at 831.646.3860.

more info?

http://www.monterey.org/rec/locations.html

Since you are from Tahoe I assume you have a fishing license? Our kids had those fun little fishing poles too. They are perfect!

Lake Tahoe
reviews: 1
2. Re: Dennis the Menace Playland

suzie-travels, you are better than GOOGLE!

thanks so much...actually, in regards to fishing, i'd rather kayak, snow ski, hike, and cycle (and drink martinis...). but when my 4 yr old said, "how come we never go fishing, Dad?" i went out and picked up the little poles and a license for me.

i know nada about fishing...i just hope the glitter-rainbow floating trout cheese from Big-5 will land us the big ones!

California
reviews: 12
3. Re: Dennis the Menace Playland

Preach catch and release or you'll be carrying around some stinky cargo! ;)

I love the Dennis the Menace Playground. It really is a kids dream come true. Hope you have a great time.

4. Re: Dennis the Menace Playland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 02, 2009