We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach chairs

Which Carlsbad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
alberta canada
reviews: 14
Beach chairs

Just wondering if there is a place I can go buy some used beach gear..need 2 chairs, umbrella etc.Or will I have to buy them....Need or 2 days..

Thanks..

Coming in this Saturday ..Can't wait..

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 1,112
1. Re: Beach chairs

Or rent them for the 2 days at

rentittoday.com/beach-equipment-rentals/Oran…

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Borrego Springs, San Francisco, Solana Beach
reviews: 26
2. Re: Beach chairs

Something tells me the OP doesn't want to drive to Orange County to rent beach chairs for 2 days.

The same company has a location in San Diego although not very close to Carlsbad: rentittoday.com/search/…CA

There is a thrift shop in Encinitas that has a wide variety of things (I've dropped off donations there). You might give them a call. Otherwise, head to Target. Stuff like this is not very expensive. …patch.com/listings/rancho-coastal-humane-so…

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
3. Re: Beach chairs

There is also a large Walmart Store at 1550 Leucadia Blvd in Encinitas.

Carlsbad, CA
Destination Expert
for Carlsbad
reviews: 20
4. Re: Beach chairs

I think Play It Again Sports carries used beach equipment. When I go to Hawaii I typically buy an inflatable raft and a cheap beach chair at ABC Stores, and when it is time to leave I just give the stuff to someone who doesn't it have.

Los Gatos...
reviews: 5
5. Re: Beach chairs

The Walmart at Encintas is your best choice, you have several models to choose from.

6. Re: Beach chairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 03, 2014