We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle services and transportation

Which Carlsbad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
shuttle services and transportation

Hi, I am going to be staying at the Legoland Hotel for 4 nights and then travelling up to Anaheim. My question is how do I get there. Driving is not an option, this will be my first time travelling to the states. I am struggling to find a shuttle service that will do hotel to hotel transfers. Does anyone have any suggestions. At the moment the cheapest I have found is a limosine @ $240.00

Thanks Vicky

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
1. Re: shuttle services and transportation

Take the Train, get a taxi from LEGOLAND to the Oceanside Transit Center, and then use either Amtrak or Metrolink to the Fullerton Train Station, and then the OCTA Route 43 Bus to Disneyland.

www.amtrak.com

www.metrolinktrains.com

www.octa.net

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 57
2. Re: shuttle services and transportation

This bus service DOES pick up from some hotels in San Diego but they don't seem to pick up from the ones near Legoland.

Perhaps you could call them and see if they'd stop for you?

luxbusamerica.com/bus-schedule-pricing.php

Another thought would be to ask the hotel if they have arrangements with a shuttle service. It is a new hotel and so they may not have though of this service but I would definitely ask about it!

How are you getting to the hotel in the first place??

3. Re: shuttle services and transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 06, 2014