We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bicycle Taxi?

Which Capitola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Cruz...
Bicycle Taxi?

Isn't there a pedicab service in Capitola now? You know, a bicycle taxi? I was talking to some people who said they had to park a long way from the beach, but there was a pedicab, and they loaded up the cooler, beach chairs, sand toys, etc. and the nice young man took the whole family right to the beach, showed them where the restrooms were, etc. How do I get a pedicab if I'm going to Capitola?

4 replies to this topic
Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 5
1. Re: Bicycle Taxi?

Are you the "nice young man" who runs the pedicab?

San Jose
Destination Expert
for California
reviews: 74
2. Re: Bicycle Taxi?

Hmmm...I wonder...

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 5
3. Re: Bicycle Taxi?

Furthermore....

"How do I get a pedicab if I'm going to Capitola?"

You say you are from Santa Cruz.....why in the world would you want a pedicab in Capitola?

Advertising, even as subtle as you may think you are being, is banned on this forum and it is very important that it be kept that way.

4. Re: Bicycle Taxi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 pm, March 11, 2013

Reply to: Bicycle Taxi?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Capitola