We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

Which Capistrano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 10
Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

does anyone know about this place? thanks

Hawaii
1. Re: Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

Did anyone notify you about this place yet?

Hawaii
2. Re: Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

Did anyone notify you about this place yet?

Phoenix, Arizona
3. Re: Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

no, not yet.......do you know anything?

Phoenix, Arizona
4. Re: Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

no, not yet.......do you know anything?

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
reviews: 5
5. Re: Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

It's located in Capistrano Beach which is a part of Dana Point(midway between Dana Piont and San Clemente). It's located across the street(PCH) from Doheny State Beach. There is beach access by using a crossing over the street and the rail tracks. The building is very nice and they have a pool. I have never stayed there, but toured it one evening. The rooms were quite nice and they all have nice views. You can walk to Dana Point Harbor from there with many shops and restuarants and many water activities.

There is a Costco 5 minutes away for stocking up and many good supermarkets very close.

I think the one drawback is that you are right on PCH which can be noisy at times but that part of PCH is less traveled. When I pass by there in the summer the resort seems quite popular with families.

Other than that, I don't have any inside info if there are some kind of problems with this resort.

Hope that this helps.

Phoenix, Arizona
6. Re: Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

Thank you!!

7. Re: Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:14 pm, July 06, 2007
8. Re: Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:14 pm, July 06, 2007
kansas city
9. Re: Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

It is just off I-5, halfway between San Diego and Los Angeles. A little over an hour drive to each city. We had a 2 bedroom that overlooked a cement wall. What I could tell it appeared that the 1 bedroom units have an ocean view. Try to get a 1 bedroom if possible. Overall not too bad a place to spend a week vacation. If going to LA expect lots of traffic on I-5.

10. Re: Riviera Shores Resort and Monarch Grand Vacations at...

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Capistrano Beach