We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels close to Rincon de La Vieja

Which Rincon de La Vieja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, Florida
reviews: 32
Hotels close to Rincon de La Vieja

Looking to find hotel options that are located near Rincon de La Vieja, other than the ones in the actual park...Planing a last minute stop there in the next two weeks...If you have any info that would be helpful please feel free to let me know...Thanks again Happy Travels...

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Hotels close to Rincon de La Vieja

The best choice...Hotel and Hacienda Guachipelin...great plcae...nice soft adventure tours!

roadadvisor

Costa Rica
reviews: 24
2. Re: Hotels close to Rincon de La Vieja

Check out www.rincondelavieja.net You will find a number of them there.

San Jose, Costa Rica
reviews: 6
3. Re: Hotels close to Rincon de La Vieja

I recommend, Hotel HAcienda Guachipelin, close to the park, and great activities to do there, good rates and good food.

4. Re: Hotels close to Rincon de La Vieja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, October 11, 2011
Costa Rica
reviews: 24
5. Re: Hotels close to Rincon de La Vieja

Nice ad for your hotel, Blue River, duh. Please read Trip Advisor Guidelines.

It's a nice place but rather isolated. I would much rather stay at something closer to the park entrance such as Guachepelin.

Owen Sound, Canada
6. Re: Hotels close to Rincon de La Vieja

For people who want a "natural" experience, Rincon de la Vieja Mountain Lodge has wonderful hiking trails on their property and is a short walk to one of the Park entrances. One of my favourite places in CR.

7. Re: Hotels close to Rincon de La Vieja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 05, 2012