We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Apple pie in Apple Hill Camino CA

El Dorado Hills
Best Apple pie in Apple Hill Camino CA

Well...what can I say? I love apple pie and Bodhaine Ranch offers the best pie in the area. I never miss the chance visiting Apple Hill every Apple season since I living in El Dorado Hills. There are many fun ranches and shops to visit in Apple Hill but I just go straight to Bodhain Ranch when I want to eat some fresh baked pie or order some frozen pie to go.

Santa Clarita, CA
reviews: 12
1. Re: Best Apple pie in Apple Hill Camino CA

Dang! Wish I would've know that a couple weeks ago. We were up in the Apple Hill area and stopped to get a couple pies at High Hill

Ranch. They were the most tasteless apple pies I'd ever had.

I actually sprinkled cinnamon/sugar on the 2nd one before I baked it and it tasted a little better. I'll make a note of Bodhaine Ranch and see if we can check them out next year.

Thanks!

El Dorado Hills
2. Re: Best Apple pie in Apple Hill Camino CA

Recommend you 3 pies I like the most. First is their blue ribbon award wining blackberry-apple sour cream pie. 2nd is rasberry-apple cream cheese pie. 3rd is their special Harvest Delight (pumpkin and cream cheese...yummy) Try their fresh baked pies first to see if you like them and then to go the frozen ones you like. If you go there on Saturday or Sunday, be there early cuz the fresh baked pie run out fast…

3. Re: Best Apple pie in Apple Hill Camino CA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Camino