We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moon stone inn

Which Cambria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
riverside,ca.
moon stone inn

Hi, I have booked 3 nights, I thoughtm i would be very happy, but "some" reviews, are not so good, some are, your opinion.

I was hoping for a nice pace, just to get away. can you answer soon, i leave in am.

thx gil laake

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 60
1. Re: moon stone inn

You will be so happy with the scenery on Moonstone Drive that it won't matter whether the hotel is gorgeous or not.If you do not like the hotel there are tons of other places along the same road.

reviews: 740
2. Re: moon stone inn

If you don't like it, the Pelican Cove Inn or the Fireside Inn are very nice. It is in a gorgeous location as previously stated, right across from Moonstone Beach. Enjoy Cambria! :)

3. Re: moon stone inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, August 24, 2009