We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Better wineries?

Which Buellton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 145
Better wineries?

As everyone who reads this forum is aware (because I seem to be the only one who is posting new threads at the moment) I am visiting the Valley in the new year.

My girlfriend and I are only around for a day and a half and I have a big list of things we're going to try and get done. Among these things is a some wine tasting. I think we can get to two tasting rooms.

Now, I don't drink and my girlfriend isn't a connoisseur, so we are really looking for tasting rooms that give a real feel of wine country rather than necessarily offering good wines.

We are definitely looking to visit Fess Parker, predominately for its 'Sideways' connection. I have done some research into what our 'other' winery should be and so far I'm interested in Sunstone.

Can anyone give suggestions of anywhere better? Quainter? More rural? Prettier? Smaller? Less busy? More friendly? Basically, somewhere we will get a quintessential wine-tasting experience.

Thank you.

1. Re: Better wineries?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 29, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Buellton