We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name of Bodega Bay Tourist Information person

Which Bodega Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southington...
reviews: 1
Name of Bodega Bay Tourist Information person

I am trying to get in touch with a person (female) who works at the Tourist Info. Office in Bodega Bay. In mid-August, my wife and I stopped at the office and we struck up a conversation with this person about Tippi Hedren and the making the The Birds. I recall that she said that she had lived in Bodega Bay for a considerable period of time and that she was very well informed about the career of Ms. Hedren.

I would very like to get in touch with her so I can send her a copy of a recent article relating to Ms. Hedren. If anyone could provide me with her name and/or the email address of the Tourist Office I would truly appreciate it.

Charlie Kline

2 replies to this topic
Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 6
1. Re: Name of Bodega Bay Tourist Information person

A little googling give me this address for the "Bodega Bay Visitor Center". If that is the one you visited, the address on the web site is 850 State 1, Bodega Bay, CA 94923. (I have never seen "State 1" as a designation for "State Highway 1", so I might use that instead.) The telephone number is 707-875-3866.

No email address appears to be given, nor a "contact us" link.

Santa Rosa...
2. Re: Name of Bodega Bay Tourist Information person

Her name is Julie-Ann Hill, and the Visitor's Center is located at 850 Hwy 1, Bodega Bay. You should be able to reach her by phone.

Reply to: Name of Bodega Bay Tourist Information person
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted