We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DAY #2: Bodega Bay - Guerneville - Yountville

Which Bodega Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
flemington, nj
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
DAY #2: Bodega Bay - Guerneville - Yountville

Thank you to all the great forum contributors, you've helped me get to this point (We're 3 couples in our 40's, who enjoy being outdoors & leisurely active.) (Yesterday, from the East Coast we'll have flown into SFO & hustled up to Bodega Bay Lodge for our 1st nite [see separate DAY #1 post]) ... So, our DAY #2 is Monday Memorial Day ... STOP #1: should we eat breakfast at Bodega Bay Lodge or somewhere on our way ? ... to STOP #2: should we go to Bodega Head, Jenner, or somewhere in between, to enjoy some ocean views with an easy 1-2 mile morning walk/hike ? ... before we head onto STOP #3: Armstrong Redwoods in Guerneville for an hour or two ... OTHER STOPS: should we make a point of stopping &/or eating in Guerneville (i heard good things about Boon Eat+Drink)? any thoughts on Korbel, Hop Kiln or Kendall-Jackson wineries ? ... and then, how long do you think our drive will be (thru Santa Rosa-Windsor, i guess) to Yountville where we'll be staying for 4-nts? How does the pace of this day seem? Too much? Too much driving after day prior of flying (i hope not, because that would mean that Bodega Bay might not be a great 1st nite stay-over)? Thanks in advance for your help!

1. Re: DAY #2: Bodega Bay - Guerneville - Yountville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, November 23, 2015