We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bodega Coast Inn & Suites

Which Bodega Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fair Oaks, ca.
Bodega Coast Inn & Suites

Would like to hear from anyone who has comments on staying at Bodega Coast Inn. I have two kids, where is the best place to eat? I like sea food, kids like macaroni and cheese.

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
reviews: 68
1. Re: Bodega Coast Inn & Suites

Both the Tides Restaurant and Lucas Wharf Restaurant in Bodega Bay are great family places to dine. Don't know about the mac and cheese, but I'm sure they'll have child-friendly meals. Bodega Coast Inn has not gotten great reviews from what I recall--but be sure to check the TripAdvisor reviews and also do a search. I haven't had personal experience with the lodging--sorry.

2. Re: Bodega Coast Inn & Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 28, 2009