We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary Trip

Which Beverly Hills hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
houston tx
reviews: 9
Anniversary Trip

I've decided to go to Beverly Hills for my wife and I 10 year Anniversary in January, I am trying to decide between hotels to stay. Which hotel will be best for shopping, eating, and overall comfort without renting a car? My choices are the Four Seasons Wilshire, The Peninsula, or L'Emitage?

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 56
1. Re: Anniversary Trip

The Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire has the best location of the three - its a little bit more in the middle of it all being at the edge of the "golden triangle" area of Beverly Hills (area bounded by Santa Monica Blvd., Wilshire Blvd. and Rexford Drive) - this is where the high end shopping (i.e. Rodeo Drive) and lots of great restaurants are located - the hotel itself also features two great restaurants, Wolfgang Puck's Cut Steakhouse and The Boulevard. The Peninsula is super nice and is just outside the triangle as well. All three are very nice hotels, you won't go wrong at any of them, but the Beverly Wilshire is the most walkable of the three. If you want more affordable shopping plus a great selection of restaurants, you might want to look to the east end (actually just outside of Beverly Hills) at the SLS or Sofitel hotels, which are near the huge Beverly Center Mall and lots of boutique shopping.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
reviews: 21
2. Re: Anniversary Trip

I would choose either Beverly Wilshire or Peninsula.

Zurich, Switzerland
reviews: 22
3. Re: Anniversary Trip

Peninsula without a doubt.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 11
4. Re: Anniversary Trip

The Peninsula is within walking distance to Saks, Neimans, Rodeo and all the designer shops as well as some boutiques, and many restaurants. The Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire is also nice but it's bigger, right on a main street and less personalized. And The Pen is a FABULOUS property. Let them know it's your anniversary. They made our 25th unforgetable! Happy Anniversary.

5. Re: Anniversary Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 06, 2014