We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend in Beverly Hills

Which Beverly Hills hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 18
Weekend in Beverly Hills

Going to Beverly Hills this weekend to move daughter.Looking for some entertainment, happy hours, and restaurant suggestions.Staying Thursday thru Sunday at Holiday Inn Express Century City. Any ideas?

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 57
1. Re: Weekend in Beverly Hills

For Happy Hour I'd look at Pink Taco (in the Westfield Mall in Century City) for the standard Mexican & margharita thing, McCormick and Schmick's (in the 2 Rodeo complex on Rodeo Drive), Nic's Martini Lounge on Canon Drive or Palamino in Westwood near UCLA.

For more general restaurant suggestions, it depends a lot on the type of cuisine you want and your price point. At the high end you'll have no shortage of choices in that immediate area - I'd start with Craft in Century City, Wolfgang Puck's Spago, Wolfgang Puck's Cut Steakhouse (located in the Beverly Wilshire Hotel), Wolfgang's Steakhouse (not affiliated with Wolfgang Puck, so the name slightly confusing), Mastro's Steakhouse, The Boulevard (also located in the Beverly Wilshire Hotel). For a little bit more moderate, but still quite nice, Il Pastaio on Canon Drive is one of my favorites - absolutely divine pasta. There's also Nate N' Al's Deli,and for an LA classic you won't be too far from the Apple Pan on Pico Blvd.. The Farm Of Beverly Hills, and Spark Woodfire Grill on Pico has also been a good choice for me in the past.

Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 50
2. Re: Weekend in Beverly Hills

What kind of entertainment? Evening? What type?

Goldstar.com has some last-minute deals on a number of interesting events. Here are some of them: (You need to register with goldstar.com -- at no cost -- to take advantage of any of these deals):

goldstar.com/events/hollywood-ca/iris-a-jour…

goldstar.com/events/hollywood-ca/movie-scree…

goldstar.com/events/…funny-fridays

goldstar.com/events/hollywood-ca/the-amazing…

goldstar.com/events/beverly-hills-ca/unlock-…

goldstar.com/events/…the-club-crawl-of-fame

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 18
3. Re: Weekend in Beverly Hills

Thanks for the information. We'll check out your suggestions.

4. Re: Weekend in Beverly Hills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 01, 2014