We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet friendly hotel near bakersfield-hwy99

Which Bakersfield hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento...
reviews: 34
Pet friendly hotel near bakersfield-hwy99

I am moving this fall from Sacramento to Las Vegas with my dog and cat. I am considering staying the night in Bakersfield since I will be driving the uhaul and packing the same day. I found hotels online but I was just wondering if there were any hotels off 99 that (perferably) have access to the rooms from the parking lot that you would recommend.

Also, in the future I will be traveling from LV to Monterey to visit family with my young high energy dog. I found a few parks that look nice but any advice on a park where I could eat lunch and give my dog a longer walk than at a gas station? Leash is fine, I'm not looking for a dog park etc.

Tanks!

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 342
1. Re: Pet friendly hotel near bakersfield-hwy99

Highway 99 at the Rosedale Highway has about 8 hotels at it and most, if not all are pet friendly. My favorite is the Doubletree and it is great because it has lots of parking and grassy areas, but there is also the Hotel Rosedale and Best Western Crystal Palace.

So. Cal
reviews: 20
2. Re: Pet friendly hotel near bakersfield-hwy99

***hotels off 99 that (perferably) have access to the rooms from the parking lot that you would recommend. ***

The only one we've stayed at with dogs is Doubletree and you need a security card to get inside the building from the parking lot. IF you're a solo female I highly suggest staying there.

Lassen National...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Pet friendly hotel near bakersfield-hwy99

I've founds this site to be very helpful when traveling with our dog:

dogfriendly.com/server/…usstateCA.shtml

4. Re: Pet friendly hotel near bakersfield-hwy99

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:45 pm, July 09, 2013