We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotwire 4 star

Which Bakersfield hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
reviews: 13
Hotwire 4 star

Anybody have a guess what the 4 star Bakersfield hotel on Hotwire may be?

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
1. Re: Hotwire 4 star

Using the Expedia search engine it appears that there are zero hotels with that rating in Bakersfield.

Is there anything in particular you are looking for in the hotel that may work?

Dr. Z

Portland, Oregon
2. Re: Hotwire 4 star

Not really. My spouse and I are traveling with my elderly mother to a function next weekend, and we were just looking for something pleasant. I'm intrigued that Bakersfield has a 4 star hotel according to Hotwire. BetterBidding.com offers no guidance.

I'm inclined to book the King/King suite at the Holiday Inn Suites Central at the AAA rate of $115.99 to ensure a pleasant stay.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
3. Re: Hotwire 4 star

Never stayed there myself but the reviews on Trip Advisor look pretty favorable. For the most part, you can't really go wrong with a Holiday Inn Suites.

Enjoy.

Dr. Z

Grover Beach, Ca
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
reviews: 3
4. Re: Hotwire 4 star

Could be the Padre Hotel. Could be the Holiday Inn Suites. Could be two or three or four others in the area. The Padre Hotel is a historical property in downtown Bakersfield that underwent a major renovation. The only negative I've heard is that the nightlife scene off the lobby can be loud.

Sunny California
reviews: 36
5. Re: Hotwire 4 star

betterbidding is a pretty good website that gives you a pretty good idea of what the hotel may be

www.betterbidding.com/index.php…

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 5
6. Re: Hotwire 4 star

Checking the AAA Tour Guide, the highest rating they give to hotels in Bakersfield is three diamonds. The Holiday Inn Express and La Quinta Inn and Suites are the only two of 29 listings which get this designation. The Padre Hotel is not listed.

The HIE includes a free hot breakfast bar, free high speed Internet and in-room refrigerator and microwave.

We have had very good luck with the Holiday Inn Express properties. They are mostly fairly new and very comfortable.

I can't speak for the one in Bakersfield, however, more than to give you the info above.

Good luck.

7. Re: Hotwire 4 star

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 18, 2013